SEAPharm Meeting Schedule
Our official partner hotel is the Best Western Plus Kemayoran Hotel (bwpluskemayoran.com/), a 4-star hotel located around 4.6 km from Universitas YARSI (the meeting venue). Booking should be made via this link (link – coming soon) to receive a special price and benefit of hotel transport to the meeting venue.
Indonesia is known as an emerald of the equator. It is the largest country in the world to consist entirely of islands (17,508 islands according to the Indonesian Naval Hydro-oceanographic office). If you have few days to spend in Indonesia, we have listed a few popular destinations and trips below to explore the diverse culture, tasty foods and spectacular landscapes of this vibrant country.
Transportation To/From Jakarta
Travel By Air
Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK)
Soekarno Hatta International Airport is the major international airport serving the greater Jakarta area on the island of Java, Indonesia. Universitas YARSI is situated at around 30 km from CGK. To get to Universitas YARSI or hotel from CGK in the most convenient ways:
- Taxi: taxi counters are located on the Arrivals level after customs and outside at the taxi stand.Several Taxi companies operate at Jakarta airport, including Blue Bird, Silver Bird, Golden Bird, and Gamya.
- Blue Bird taxis are blue and provide basic taxi service from a reliable company.
- Silver Bird taxis are black and provide premium taxi service at slightly higher rates.
- Golden Bird is a limousine service.
- For more information about taxi service, click here.
- Online taxi service (fixed rate): marginally cheaper than taxis (meter) for the trip downtown. You can reserve an online taxi by installing these apps in mobile phone prior to departing to Indonesia: